Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bug Eyed


If you saw me in the distance
Would you notice me
Or would i just be some dot
A tiny ant in your field of view
Or would you see me
Like I see you
Because I HATE being invisible
Having to walk by yourside
And not hold your hand
And not being able to look at you
It's so lonely inside my mind
And you're the only one I want to visit

Don't even wipe your feet
I want your stain on my brain
It'll make the nights seem warmer
even though you're not here
Just thinking about you
Will warm my eyes
But they won't sweat
You should never see me like that
Shame comes to me
When my wall breaks
Because there is a door
And its just for you
:::Take the key :::

1 comment:

  1. your response thingys do not make me happy. i think the "as" is the only remotely good one and u need a box where i can check about how much i liked this. i liked it a lot. i loved it, actually.

    frusn.
    ooo!

    ReplyDelete