Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baise chaude douce

An endless web of strings.
An endless web of strings,
Makes the soul sing
With delight.
An endless web of strings
Make the soul sing,
And the Moon cries louder than before.
But when I'm with you, the strings,
They stop their playing.
And the world stands still with the quiet
And my heart just skips a beat.
It starts a new one.
Perfectly in time with yours.
The two of us are crying,
But not just tears of sadness.
They're screams of desperation
Because the moment that we live in
Won't be here the next.
So I will try to take a picture.
Smiling and crying.
Smiling and crying.
Even though you're looking away.
At him.
He just cannot love you.
I know he cannot love you.
For there is no one who loves you
Like I do.
Fully and completely.
All of my being belongs to you.
You wouldn't care to listen.
Now you can't hear through his forearms,
Those hairy sons of bitches
Muffle the sound.
So while you are there sleeping,
In a tomb of isolation
I'll whisper to you...
I LOVE YOU!
At the top of my lungs.
But I'm pretty sure you won't hear.
Since I've been whispering for some time.

2 comments: